Plan ID: LHP-55-3577
This Country House makes for the perfect "Forever House!"
There's something about a classical country-inspired elevation that makes is the most popular house for those who wish to hand it down through generations.
- The welcoming front porch is reason one.
- The den/study shows windows but can easily be changed to French doors out to the porch.
- The foyer opens to the formal dining room on the left and den on the right through double doors.
- Design offers a huge living space that opens onto the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- French doors from the nook open onto the patio complete with summer kitchen.
- The master suite houses a beautiful bath area with soaking tub, walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet.
- The guest suite shares the pool bath.
- The second floor holds two bedrooms that share a bath and a large loft area.
- Note the bonus room over the garage!
First Floor 2,675 Second Floor 902 Total Living 3,577 Covered Entry 286 Covered Patio 602 Garage 839 Bonus Room 534 Total Area 5,838
Standard Ceiling Height:
First Floor 10'-0" Second Floor 9'-0"
Garage Type: Courtyard, 3-car
Foundation Type: Stemwall
First Floor Block Second Floor 2x Framing
Primary Pitch 8:12 Secondary Pitch 5:12 & 6:12 Ridge Height 27'-11"
- 3-Car garage
- Bonus room above garage
- Huge outdoor living space with summer kitchen