Plan ID: LHP-76-2439
A Transitional Treasure
- This house design focuses on privacy for the owner with the master suite and office on the second floor, perfect for a lake lot.
- The open floor plan has a traditional feel with a formal dining room.
- The location of the garage set back emphasizes the front facade of the house.
- Note the Friend's Entry off the driveway which opens into the nook.
- There is a powder room, large pantry, and laundry room near the garage.
First Floor 1,616 Second Floor 823 Total Living 2,439 Covered Entry 100 Garage 499 Covered Patio 322 Balcony 63 Total Area 3,460
Standard Ceiling Height:
Foundation Type: Stem wall
Garage Type: Front-load; 2 car
Roof Framing Truss
- Friend's Entry
- Second floor Master Retreat