Plan ID: LHP-75-3889
The Spaniard House
- Magnificent Mediterranean elevation!
- Intricate ceiling treatments in all public rooms.
- The master suite is a study in good design, with large walk-in and secondary closets, and morning bar.
- Lovely sitting room in the master with see-thru fireplace.
- The formal dining room has a butler's pantry/bar that leads to the gourmet kitchen.
- Two en-suite bedrooms complete this great floor plan.
- Note the dedicated pool bath!
First Floor 3,630 Second Floor 259 Total Living 3,889 Covered Entry 27 Covered Patio 577 Garage 788 Bonus Space 341 Total Area 5,622
Standard Ceiling Height:
First Floor 10'-0" Second Floor 9'-0"
Garage Type: Front-load, 3-car
Foundation Type: Stemwall
First Floor Block Second Floor 2x Framing
Primary Pitch 4:12 Ridge Height 24'-7" Roof Framing Truss
- 3-Car garage
- Fun round playroom on the second level of the tower
- Vaulted ceiling in Gathering Room, Kitchen, and Nook